Location: Nutopia HQ, London, UK (mixture office, WFH and location)
Salary: Dependant on Experience.
Term: August 2021 – February 2022.
Nutopia is looking for an experienced Production Manager to join the team on a large scale, international production. Be advised, this role is currently a mix of work from home and office, with all filming activities on location.
See job description below - tasks to include (but not limited to):
- Complete logistical management of film, supporting Line Producer and Executives in all prep and on location.
- Cost management of film, including generating regular cost reports to Production Executive.
- Manage production unit, to include Production Coordinators and Secretary, along with Fixer team.
- Key liaison between production company and Fixer team.
- Key delegation and management role to ensure smooth running of unit.
- Supervise all Crew bookings, travel, accommodation, Covid testing for the film.
- Supervise creation and distribution of production documents to include Movement Orders/Call Sheets for Crew and Talent.
- Process invoices, raise POs and other bookings and input into cost manager on PMI.
- Reports to Shoot LP.
Nutopia is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and we particularly encourage applicants from diverse and underrepresented backgrounds.
Please state in your application the following:
1. Have you ever worked on location abroad?
2. Do you have more than 3 credits as Production Manager?
3. Are you proficient at using PMI?