Studio Lambert is a fast-growing independent television production company based in the UK (London, Manchester and the Scottish Highlands) and the US (Los Angeles). It is part of All3Media, the global production group. Our Unscripted department produces shows such as Gogglebox (C4), The Circle (Netflix), Naked Attraction (C4), Race Across The World (BBC2) to name but a few!
To help maintain our London offices, Studio Lambert hires a small team of office runners. The office runners are an integral part of our team, supporting many aspects of the business including assisting on shoots. This is an entry level role however we do consider those with minimal running experience.
All roles are London based so you must be based in and around the London area. Driving is beneficial but not essential for this role.
We are an inclusive employer and welcome CVs from disabled applicants. If you have queries regarding adjustments or access requirements, please contact: [email protected]
Please read the job descriptions below and express interest. As we regularly look for office runners this is not a specific job post, but an opportunity to become part of an ongoing talent pool so that we can bear you in mind for further upcoming office runner roles.
The office runner role is varied including overseeing the care our London offices, assisting with IT support, supporting our senior team, assisting on productions, managing reception and the general day to day running of a busy TV Production company. The role is split between 3 x shift patterns on rotation (8 x hr shifts including lunchbreak). Each applicant will be giving a 3 x months trail to be extended to 9 x months if successful. During your time as an office runner, you will be able to experience many different elements of the industry which may inform your career path. You will be given a mentor within the company who can support you during the placement.
Breakdown of responsibilities:
- To cover, opening and closing of Denmark Street building, act as Fire Warden and Fire Marshal. To ensure all areas of the office are stocked and tidy including kitchen, stationery cupboards and communal office areas.
- To assist with IT and AV support in office generally and for meeting rooms.
- To assist with catering for meeting rooms and meeting room prep when required.
- To manage the meeting room bookings and to act be the first point of call as a support service for responding to queries and request from internal and external stakeholders.
- To assist production teams with adhoc duties as and when required – subject to the approval of office manager.
- To manage the reception desk and be the first point of call for external visitors and callers.
- To act as security for admittance to the building and to assist with health and safety noting any potential hazards to the office manager
- Runner | Openings: 1